Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finite Mathematics

This semester I am taking the ONLY math I have to take in my college career. Boy did I pick a doozie! My professor is Russian and we can barely understand her, within the first 10 minutes of class 5 people got up and walked out. So I am just going to barrel through and try my hardest...this is the first math I have taken since my senior year in high school. I need as many prayers as you can muster. This is why I am studying to be a history teacher.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers will certainly go up for you. Also, know that as I said before, we are there for you when we possibly can be. Love you three. Gran

Anonymous said...

o.k. what is that picture all about? It looks like how my brain feels, because I just finished the Placemats, and the shower curtain initials and the window curtains. You will love the new look for your party!! Also, this window treatment may look good in your Greatroom. Gigi

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's 10:30, if you are up call me.