Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy 90th Great Maw Maw!


Today was Great MawMaw's (David's grandmother and Kaitlyn's great grandmother) 90th birthday. She celebrated it at her church with all of her family and friends. She is such a special, inspiring lady who loves her kids and grandchildren, quilts, has a mean green thumb, teaches a Sunday school class but still loves the casinos and is an all around pistol!! We love her very much and we are so lucky to have her in our lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every family treasures their "Nannys" and their "Maw Maws". My wish is to be a member of their exclusive club and to have my loved ones to think that highly of me some day. Wow what a Honer that would be!!! Thanks Nanny and Maw Maw.
Gigi

Anonymous said...

Maw Maw, David's gran is so precious. I've enjoyed every minute I've ever spent with her. She is a sweetheart. I too had a special grandmother whose name was Nanny. She was a sweetheart and raised 4 boys! Great slideshow! Gran

Ginny Ford said...

Hey, I have a webite I think you'll like. Seeing her in her cute monogrammed dress made me think of this. www.izzybonline.com It is a friend of one of the girls I work with and everything is so cute!! We're gonna do some of the parades, but only the ones in Fairhope!!