Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008 as promised...












Ok so I am a little less frazzled at mid-week than I was at the beginning. The genogram project is coming together and David comes home in 1 short week. Above are the Halloween pics. I must explain the dual costumes. No...Kaitlyn is not that much of a diva that she gets 2 costumes. The first costume was the black and orange witch costume (she would not wear the hat which makes the ensemble) and it was made rather poorly and irritated her back pretty bad. I opted to switch to the clown costume from Mardi Gras that Mom made instead of letting her be miserable. So...the witch costume is from Trick or Treat at St Pius (thanks Uncle Danny, Aunt Lori and kids for inviting us) and the clown is from actual Halloween night. We had a great night (except our Daddy was not there)...Kait was so much fun, she went right up to doors and said "Trick or Treat" and Momma made sure she said thankyou. She wanted to walk the whole way so the wagon was moot but a good backup just in case she got tired. Thanks to Gigi, PaPaw, Gran and Aunt Lauren for walking with us and GranNeil for manning the house and giving out candy while we were out in the neighborhood. Overall a good night!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a good night. Kait is so much fun; such a happy, precious child. I'm thinking about you and lifting you up this week. Gran

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Both costumes are sooo cute! I'm glad she did well (and minded her manners, of course) :)