Here is Kaitlyn's custom made shower curtain. We are coming right along with the bathroom and it is looking cuter and cuter. Thanks so much to Gigi for all the hard work that you put in on the curtain. It really completes the motif!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Absolutely ADORABLE as I knew it would be. Super work Gigi! Gran
Wow I love it!! Who made that for you? I am going to have to redo the girls bathroom soon b/c KJ's name is on the current shower curtain and I would love to have one made for them!
3 comments:
Absolutely ADORABLE as I knew it would be. Super work Gigi! Gran
AW!! Thanks..it was fun...anything for that precious girl..you too mom!!
Wow I love it!! Who made that for you? I am going to have to redo the girls bathroom soon b/c KJ's name is on the current shower curtain and I would love to have one made for them!
Post a Comment