



The other night my cousin Lorian uploaded some VERY old photos. I thought I would share them with my blogger friends. Obviously we spent a great deal of time together at my grandparents house (Nanny and Daddy Frank) We just loved being there because we were so spoiled. They had cable which of course was the new invention at this time...that meant Nickleodeon for my cousin Leila and I and Nanny fed us very well. They were and still are the best people I have ever encountered. I miss them everyday. Some of the best times of my life were spent there. Lorian is 7 years older than Leila and I and she says we annoyed her...although I thought we were pretty cute. So I thought I would share a nice trip down amnesia lane.

2 comments:
Lorian does look a little annoyed. Wish your dad could see these. Next time we are out there you'll have to show him. Gran
I so love these pictures and remember them as if they were yesterday...Nanny and Daddy Frank will never be forgotten..they are truly in my thoughts almost all the time, and just about everything that I have done as a mom and a Gigi,was influenced by Nanny...Tater looks so much like you!!
Post a Comment