Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update

Hello fellow bloggers and followers just wanted to write and update on the Kriner household "post graduation." Things are great, Kaitlyn and I have adjusted to summer time life. I on the other hand have not adjusted to the frustration of trying to find a teaching job. Mobile County is like a labyrinth of thick brick walls that I have to knock down and it has been very trying. I am on my way to getting a substitute license but that has proven to hold many obstacles as well. Kaitlyn began swim lessons this week and she really likes it. David is now working straight days Monday-Thursday as he is shutdown coordinator for a shutdown that begins in 2012. I will let everyone know how things are going on the job front and periodically I will be posting summer pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gigi and Papaw are so proud of our Little Master Pike...she has shown alot of progress..