Sunday, May 22, 2011
It has been a while!
Wow...I pulled up out blog today and it has been since last June since I last posted. So much has happened but I won't go over all of that. Right now I am a stay at home Mom with Kait and I am trying to find a teaching job in Mississippi or in the private or Catholic schools of Mobile. Please pray for me on this journey. Kait is wonderful....she is the light of our life. She just finished preschool at Christ United Methodist and will be starting Kindergarten in the Fall but we are not sure where though. David is still trucking along at Chevron and will be starting another shutdown in the Fall. We are looking for a new house closer to the refinery hence the need to teach in Mississippi. I am ready for a change and hope we can make it within the year. I will do better about blogging as it is nice to write about our little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment