Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 is great!

Happy New Year's to all...I have been kind of out of it since Christmas and I havent blogged much..I think I am a little thrown off because David has been on vacation since the weekend before Christmas and it has been a little strange having him around. Whats sad is Kaitlyn get so used to having him home and we really both love having our Daddy around but I think HE is ready to go back and get out of the house. Our New Year's eve was pretty sad...we watched the Auburn game (which was pretty sad but at least we won) and I went to bed about 12:15 and that was about it....SAD. We are old. Anyhoo we are looking forward to a new year with our little girl...one more whole year for me in school (Ugghhh) and Mardi Gras coming up very soon! Hope everyone has a great year and there are as many blessings as there where in 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray that life for all will be GREAT in 2008!!! Thankyou God for another year with my wonderful family!!!! Gigi

Liesa said...

We did the same at our house - watched the game... But we didn't make it to midnight. Actually, I WAS awake at midnight, but only because the baby woke up! HAPPY NEW YEAR Kriner family!!!