Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mayday, Mayday..the Kriner household is upside down!

Ok I am being a tad dramatic but starting tomorrow the house will be a little more of a mess than my selective OCD can handle. First we are putting in a new concrete driveway and they are ripping out the old one tomorrow if weather permits. Then we are getting rid of all the furniture in the guest bedroom (as we never have any guests) and making it into a playroom for Kait. Yes, she needs a second room after Christmas. That is all I will say about that. So we are getting rid of the bed, side tables, lamps and furniture...she will have a T.V in there with all of her cartoon tapes and DVD's and all of her toys. The toys will thankfully be out of our living room as Kaitlyn's Corner turns into Kaitlyn's Toy Store. I will post pictures soon...have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The playroom is a great idea. You will so enjoy that. I mean, everything will not always stay in there as you know, but it will certainly help with your OCD. We had a playroom for the girls. I loved it! Gran

Anonymous said...

The room is GREAT!! I too will enjoy playing with our baby in that new room. Pick out a wall mural soon and we will create majic in her space. Gigi