Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Projects and a busy month!

Well this past weekend was very productive. We got Kaitlyn's playroom set up and she really likes it..she is still getting used to the idea that most of her toys are in that room and not in the den. On Monday we had our drive way redone...it looks fantastic and we are still waiting to drive on it..it will probably be Saturday before we can pull up onto it. I will have pictures...but they will have to wait until it is not raining and freezing outside and until I clean up Kait's playroom which she has already demolished.

On a different note, this week was my first week of Spring classes and they should be pretty good as I am only going 2 nights a week. I take the APTTP in Feb. (this is a basic skills test of prospective teachers that is a requirement) so I am getting into the nitty gritty of my degree. I meet with my advisor in March to see where I go next..I am slated to graduate in Spring of '09 so hopefully that is still the track I am on.

We are also getting ready for Mardi Gras here in Mobile, the first parade is Friday and we are hoping to take Kaitlyn if the weather is not TOO bad. Her PawPaw (David's dad) is in the organization so it should be fun. We are also gearing up for the MOT's which is a big day on the calendar as my brother (my Dad is a former member) and many old friends and family members are apart of...we are taking Kait down that day as well, barring bad weather. My mom is making her a clown costume to wear (this will be cute because my cousin Leila and I had matching clown costumes for Mardi Gras when we were little so it is kind of meaningful). So we have a full calendar this month and we are looking forward to every bit of it! Pictures of the projects will be forth coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will be a busy month... Stay safe. Love You!!! Gigi