Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

NICU Reunion 2008

Almost 2 years ago....














Today.....































Today was the Hollis J. Wiseman NICU of USA Childrens and Women Hospital reunion. Although the rain put a huge damper on the festivities we still were excited to see some of the nurses and doctors who saved Kaitlyns life. I have selected some memories of the NICU that we lived in for over 50 days and some pics of todays festivities. We have come a long way baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can never look at the pictures without eyes welling up and a big lump in my throat. We know a little of what you as parents went through, but so many things you have kept in your hearts and rightfully so. We were glad to be there yesterday. We are glad to be there for you anytime. Gran

Liesa said...

What an incredible journey you all have had - inspiring to say the least! It makes me think how each day is truly a gift - thanks for the post!!!

Mary Helen said...

I have to just cry when I look at those pics! I can't believe how much she has grown, she is such a blessing and such little angel.