Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

David and Melanie

Getting to know us....


What are your middle names? Franklin and Marie

How long have you been together? Over 7 years if you include dating

How long did you know each other before you started dating? A pretty long time since before 1996 when his brother Danny and my cousin Lorian got married

Who asked who out? I asked him out first..to a MOT ball

How old are each of you? David is 39 and I am 30

What are your astrological signs? David is Taurus and I am fishy Pisces

How tall are each of you? He is 6ft and I am about 5'8

Who's mother do you see the most? Probably mine but we see his mother a lot too.

Who's siblings do you see the most? I would say his, I don't know it is pretty even.

Do you have any children together? Yes, baby girl Kaitlyn Marie

What about pets? Yes, mini Dacshund Porkchop

Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple? Well bills are bills they really don't impact us as a couple... I guess our highest bill would be our car notes

Did you go to the same school? No

Are you from the same hometown? yes

Do you live in the same town now? Yes and in the same house!

Who is the most sensitive? That is really pretty even...David can be a girl sometimes..I cry more though.

Where do you shop the most as a couple? Wal-Mart

Where is the furthest you have traveled as a couple? The Smokey Mountains

Who has the worst temper? I would say him but we a pretty low key most of the time.

Who does the cooking? That is pretty even too..although I have been cooking a lot more lately.

Who is more social? We both are pretty outgoing.

Who is the neat-freak? Me definitely

Who is the most affectionate? Me...but David has gotten better.

Who is the most stubborn? DAVID!!

Who wakes up earlier? Mostly David, but when is off it is me getting up with Kait.

Where was your first date? MOT ball

Who said I Love You first? I did

Who has the bigger family? He does

Do you give/get flowers often? Very rarely

How do you spend the holidays? Try to split them..it is very chaotic.

Do you have little pet names for each other? Yea just baby

How long did it take to get serious? About a month for me but for him I think it was a little longer.

No comments: