Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mommy and Kait's new favorite show!

charlie lola

Kait and I have started watching a show that is a wonderful little import from the U.K. called Charlie and Lola. It is precious! Here in the U.S. it airs on the Disney Channel (huge surprise that we would be watching the Disney Channel!!) Well Kaitlyn loves it and she screams out "Wowa!" everytime it comes on. As I am huge fan of cartoons I love watching it as well, I have decided that when it is on I will talk in a British accent (well a Lower Alabama British accent) Just a little fun that we have during the day! Here is the website to the show: www.charlieandlola.com Hop onto the website and enjoy some pink milk!

5 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I love that you talk in a British accent! When Mama and I were in Hammond for Nathan's birth we watched a little bit of it one day. I would watch it strictly to hear the awesome accent!

Anonymous said...

This show sounds so cute. I wish we had the Disney Channel. Maybe I can see it one day at your house... Gigi P>S> I want some Pink Milk too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm so glad our precious babies have stay-at-home mommies for now. Yum! Pink milk! Gran