Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

A less than desirable situation...

I am writing about this because I think it is comical as well as really, really gross. We have to replace our septic tank as we are in the county and are not on city sewage and water. That is the GROSS part...David noticed a hole underneath our walkway a couple of days ago and sure enough as they were pumping the RAW SEWAGE today the tank caved it. The comical situation comes in this afternoon while they were working in our backyard, it smelled so bad, I had fans going and candles lit..it was bad and Kaitlyn is running around the house yelling "POOP, POOP!" I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Pray that they install a new tank QUICKLY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the entire city knows that Mel and her loved ones are floating in POOP....HA HA! I laughed so hard and I know it is not funny, especially on the purse!! Hope you are able to get it fixed soon. Ya'll really are full of SH- -!! Just kidding Mom

Beth said...

That's horribly funny!!!

BTW- I added you to my blogroll as well!

Beth

Mary Helen said...

She could have been saying something a lot worse than POOP, if you catch my drift--be grateful Kait does not have a 'potty mouth' Ha, ha!