Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Kriner girls

This picture was taken at Chevron Family Day in Hurley, MS. by one of Davids wonderful supervisors and he ended up emailing it to David in Wales. I really like it...except Kait looked like she had a few too many ice creams! We had a great time riding ponies, jumping in jumpies and going to the petting zoo. David works for a great company that takes care of their employees AND their families!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What was in Kait's ice cream? Cute picture, especially of mommy. Love the new background. Gran

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY CAUGHT WITH "THE DINER"...ALL OF THE PICS AND COMMENTS ARE SO CUTE..SHE WAS ESPECIALLY CUTE IN THE WITCHES COSTUME...YOU AND MARY HELEN JUST CRACK ME UP..MAYBE I DELIVERED TWINS AND ONE WAS STOLEN AND NOONE TOLD ME..I LOVE HER TO DEATH..BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!GIGI