Happy Easter to everyone! Above is Kait's bunny picture. She did really good, she is smiling because the bunny is tickling her. She loves Max and Ruby an age specific cartoon on a channel called Noggin so it was easy to talk to her about the bunnies. I am also introducing Mass to her, I must say she does ok for the first 20 minutes and then it is off to the "cry room" for the duration of the service but we are working on it! We are looking forward to dying eggs and a full Easter Sunday!

5 comments:
She looks adorable! I hope you have a wonderful Easter. I am impressed that she can make it through 20 min. of Mass. Good for you for working on this with her. I we will get to see you guys when we make it home next time.
What a wonderful Easter with you guys! So enjoyed our day with family and our precious girls. Gran
Kennedy Jane loved the bunny too!
How cute! Hope you guys had a great Easter.
BTW - I changed my blog address to:
http://twoprincessesandapirate.blogspot.com
Easter was perfect with my family..The trip to get the picture made was alot of fun too..gigi
Post a Comment