Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Trying..
Just a quick update....Disney slideshow is forth coming but we need to get a new monitor for our desk top so it might be a week or so. Started at MGM on Monday and I absolutely love it!! Going through Alabama Reading Initiative training right now...learning a couple of new things but I am ready to get back to my classes. Kait is doing well with her new ear tubes. Washing her hair is NO fun but we are getting through it, at least it is not pool season. Kait is doing well at school, we are still having issues with the potty training. "Number two" is an issue...she is completely potty trained "number one." We are just trying to make it through this semester and graduation in May. I am SO excited, words fail me! More updates later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment