Thursday, February 25, 2010
Existence
Well we are still alive in the Kriner household. It has been a very hard adjustment (at least for me) to get into this new school schedule. MGM is good, I am on my 10 day teaching stint and it is exhausting. I am ready for it to be over. My kids are good, the worst problem that I have with them is talking....so it is not so bad. I think what I am surprised about is the amount of energy it takes to stand up and talk from the beginning of school until the end. That is not everyday but most. It is hard to believe I have only 8 weeks before I am done. I am trying to keep my eye on the prize! Kait is good, still loving school but not understanding why Momma is gone all of the time. David is still plugging away at Chevron and giving me a great deal of support. Anyhoo just want to give my Blogger friends an update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Keep up the great work..you are a natural..this comes from about 26 years of experience..we are so proud of you Mel...
What an adjusment for you. I know you know how blessed you are to have all the family support and physical help with our sweet Kait. I know you know it will all be worth it. Keeping you in our prayers. Remember we are here for you. Let us help. Gran
we are so proud of you...I am so ready though for summer to get here so you and Tater can be together....gigi
Post a Comment