Shelley got me to thinking about my own quirks as I was lying in the bed the other night and I am not sure if mine is my budding OCD or are they in fact quirks...here are a couple...
1.) I cannot stand for toilet paper to not be on the actualy dispenser....for example the empty toilet paper tube on the dispenser and the full roll being on the floor beside the toilet. I guess I am saying just replace the T.P.
2.) I must have the bed made before I get it in it...the sheets must be hospital corners and the bed spread tucked in...this poses a great problem for David and I because he likes it all out because he says he feels like he is being trapped. SO..if you go and look at our bed..one side is tucked in one is not.
3.) I hate seeing my hair on anything, especially Kaitlyn..I lose so much hair everyday and it ends up everywhere, all over me, all over the house and all over my loved ones and I am constantly picking if off me and Kaitlyn. Getting it off everything is a big thing for me. The next stop...the insane asylum.
4.) If I eat mayonnaise I will die...this is what I have told myself my whole life. I cannot stand it, it makes me sick to even smell or look at it..this manifestion, the getting sick part, took hold when I was pregant. Now...I will eat potato salad but it has to have a bunch of mustard, pickles and olives mixed in and no mayo taste allowed I will only eat my Mom and my Dad's potato salad.
5.) I eat Skittles by color and in order....only Skittles not Starbursts or M&M's...first I will eat the yellow (lemon), green (lime), orange, purple (grape) and then best of all red (cherry)
Ok there you go I am going to pop a prozac now!

3 comments:
In total agreement concerning the T.P. Just go ahead and change it yourself, because, never mind. I wish I didn't like mayo. And the sheets; gotta agree with Dave on that one. Can't stand to be tucked in. Gotta be able to move freely. Gran
Maybe its a family thing. I eat Skittles and Starbursts in order. I am TOTALLY disgusted by hair once it becomes dislodged from the head. Mayonnaise is the most disgusting thing EVER! You are on your own with the bedsheet, though. Either don't worry, or share that Prozac with me!
Lorian
I need a prozac just reading it. How do you live with yourself? Ha!
Post a Comment