Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

Say hello to my little friend...

1. If I like it, it's mine.

2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.

3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.

4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.

5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.

6. If I'm chewing something, all the pieces are mine.

7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.

8. If I saw it first, it's mine.

9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automaticaly becomes mine.

These are Porkchops rules if you come over to the house...my Mom, Gran and Grand Neil know all about these rules and abide by them. I think he may have gotten a little worse about them since Kait came home and ruined all of his fun..but he is getting used to her but most of the time he just ignores her no matter what anyone says. He was my first baby so I love him regardless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be so small, he is so full of "fistiness" (sp). He always makes me laugh. Sorry we forgot his treat on Sunday (oops; bad grandparents!). Miss Ella is definintely coming to our house on Friday and we are excited! We will have a car seat, so we can either come there or you can come to our house for a visit. Love, Gran