Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bathing beauty




Today we went and ordered Kaitlyn's cake for her birthday party...of course it is Disney Princesses and she also gets a little tiny cake all her own so she can dig her little hands right into the middle of it and get messy! But I digress...we ended up getting her a little baby pool as part of her birthday. Yes, I know, we have a pool but she doesn't really get to play because she cant touch and this one has rings and starfish to chew on and throw at Mommy (much more fun) so she played in it today and really loved it...so I guess it was a good idea.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

In the first pic Kaitlyn is reaching for the stars. Couldn't resist that one. What a precious pool for a precious princess! Way more fun than the big pool. Great idea Mom and Dad! Gran