So...aren't babies supposed to be bald? Kaitlyn's hair is becoming increasingly unruly. It is truly a feat to wrangle a one year old to wash her head full of hair, the shower head is really the only thing that will get it completely wet...if I used a cup I would be there all night. She is pretty good about it but gets pretty frustrated with Mommy most of the time. Then keeping her still to put it up out of her eyes. I guess it is time to get a trim...I mean she is wearing my barrettes now because the little baby ones will not hold her hair. I guess in another year she will look like Crystal Gayle! Look at this picture...even she is getting tired of it.Saturday, June 30, 2007
Hair, hair flowing hair...
So...aren't babies supposed to be bald? Kaitlyn's hair is becoming increasingly unruly. It is truly a feat to wrangle a one year old to wash her head full of hair, the shower head is really the only thing that will get it completely wet...if I used a cup I would be there all night. She is pretty good about it but gets pretty frustrated with Mommy most of the time. Then keeping her still to put it up out of her eyes. I guess it is time to get a trim...I mean she is wearing my barrettes now because the little baby ones will not hold her hair. I guess in another year she will look like Crystal Gayle! Look at this picture...even she is getting tired of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I absolutely love it! I sure hope Taylor has a bunch of hair.
Okay, I know only too well about babies with lots of hair, but must we resort to drugging the baby? Just kidding. I actually have a picture of me blow drying Shelley's hair when she was really still an infant. I did this only after consulting the doctor. He looked at me like I was crazy. Smart doctor. Gran
Even thin hair becomes unruly. I had fantasies of Kelsey having long, thick, luxorious hair like my sisters. She is woodie central! Even after 3 haircuts it is still thin. I don't know how to handle it! I loved the bob, but she wants it "long like Payton". God help us!
Post a Comment