Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day 2008!




Kaitlyn's second Valentines Day is here and she got a couple of goodies! She got some Valentines candy corn, a little ballerina bear and 2 new, cool straw sippies...we have found she really likes to drink from a straw! Mommy and Daddy also got some goodies from eachother...so today we are giving lots of hugs and kisses to eachother and Tater. Kait also got some special Valentines from the grandparents and she loved them--thankyou!
The top pic is a cupcake heart Mommy made for her sweetie (Daddy), the middle pic is Kait loving her new cup and the last one is of some of our goodies.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY you "krazy" Kriners! Gran

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY you "krazy" Kriners! Gran

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I like the cupcake heart! I,too, made cupcakes but didn't think of arranging them in a heart. I'll have to remember that for next year.

Anonymous said...

Like mother, like daughter! What imaginations. I don't know about you, but our husbands need some creative juices too, mine more than yours.... Gigi