Tomorrow is a big day in my college career and the first step to becoming an educator. I sit for the APTT or Alabama Prospective Teacher Test. This is one of 2 major tests I have to take on the way to my degree..so it is a pretty big deal. I need lots of prayers as it covers Math, Reading for Content and a Writing component. Of course the math I am worried about but I think I will be fine. I will keep you updated on my scores.
4 comments:
I'm reading this at 9:10 a.m. Sat. morn. I prayed for you before commenting. Gran
I know you did well. That is one test I avoided, thank God!!! The Praxis at age 56 was no thrill. You will jump through rings in ED. for the rest of your career. Better you now than me! We are proud of our new Educator in the family!! I pass the Ed. gavel to you MRS. KRINER!!! GOOD LUCK> YOU WILL BE GREAT!!!! Gigi
Thanks for posting on our blog. It is great to hear from you. Your blog looks amazing! I will come here for inspiration. Thank you for your well wishes. So far parenthood has been amazing and I am positive that it will continue to be. I am happy to see that you are doing well. I look forward to seeing you in April at Maureen's wedding. Take care and stay in touch. Good luck with school! Sincerely, Jennifer McRae Gordon
Melanie - how did the test end up? We've been thinking of you!!
Post a Comment