Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ready for some Lent!











Today was Fat Tuesday at last and we made our way downtown with Kait, she is an old Mardi Gras veteran now! It was nasty at first and I really did regret bringing her down or being downtown at all for that matter but it got better. We watched the 3 earliest parades and then packed it in. Kaitlyn had a big day, ate a whole moonpie in like 3 bites and caught lots of stuff. Overall a great carnival season, one kind of hates to see it go for another year but now it is time purge and sacrafice....I am still not sure what I will give up, I will decide by tomorrow. The pic on the bottom was when I went to wake her up this morning, it was so cute I had to share!

2 comments:

Liesa said...

Awww - she is too cute Melanie! John and I thought of you guys this past weekend... We sure miss going to Mobile for the MOT festivities. We are planning to bring the boys to see the parades next year!!

Anonymous said...

Another generation rising to the responsibilities of Mardi Gras (fun, food, and fust "LETTING THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!!")a tough act to follow. The pic of her sleeping brings back to mind of how much she is following in Mom's footsteps(Butt in the air) Gigi