Today Kaitlyn and I took care of little baby Taylor Villacampa (my step sister's baby) and we had a blast with her. Kaitlyn gave her a kiss and kept calling her "baby" although I had to correct her a couple of times because she got a little rough. Taylor is about 8 mos old and so precious. Kaitlyn looks so big compared to Taylor...you don't realize it until you hold one that small! We had a great time and hope to do it again. Below are some pics from the day.
Pic #1-Taylor finally took a nap in our Pack N Play
Pic#2- A meeting of the minds part 2, part 1 was the first meeting of Ella and Kait!
Pic #3-Kaitlyn reliving the good ol' days...boy did she love her ExerSaucer!

3 comments:
I really love the new look of your blog and of course you pick out music and words that bring tears to my eyes everytime. David really gave you a wonderful 30th B'Day party and we all had a great time, Koodos to David!! Happy B'Day once more and I love you so! Gigi
Mel, thank you again for taking care of Taylor. That was such a help to Robyn and Nick. Sorry we didn't warn you about the thunder thighs. Thank you again. I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Gran
Melanie, thank you again so very much! You served us tremendously! Happy Belated Birthday, by the way! Sorry I was unable to make it to your party. Hope y'all have a Happy Easter.
Robyn
Post a Comment