Thank you for coming to church and sitting with us even though it was for a short time. It's okay that we didn't hear the sermon. God was outside with us and the coy fishies. Hope you find places for at least 1/2 of the crystal. Gran
I found myself going through the slide show over and over again. She is so beautiful that it was hard turning it off. She is changing so every year and I can't help but wonder how she will look next Easter! Thanks for a beautiful Easter Day. Gigi
4 comments:
She is just too cute! Her Easter dress is very pretty. Glad y'all had a good holiday, too - looks like y'all were busy.
Thank you for coming to church and sitting with us even though it was for a short time. It's okay that we didn't hear the sermon. God was outside with us and the coy fishies. Hope you find places for at least 1/2 of the crystal. Gran
I found myself going through the slide show over and over again. She is so beautiful that it was hard turning it off. She is changing so every year and I can't help but wonder how she will look next Easter! Thanks for a beautiful Easter Day. Gigi
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter - the pictures are great!!
Post a Comment