How well DO you know your significant other?? be honest!!!........20 Q's
1. They are watching TV....What are they watching? News, ESPN, NASCAR, Andy Griffith
2.You're out to eat, what kind of dressing do they get on their salad? David does not order salad but if he did it would be ranch
3.What's one food this person doesn't like? ONIONS..any kind of gourmet food
4. You go out to the bar. He/she orders......uhh we don't go to bars much anymore, he would probably just order a water.
5.Where did he/she go to high school? John Shaw High School
6.What size shoe do they wear?DEPENDS...Size 12 double E I think, yes big foot.
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be......Nascar diecast cars and trading cards
8.What is their favorite type of sandwich? I would say ham and cheese with lots of MAYO yuck!
9. This person could eat __________ everyday. It comes and goes...McD french fries.
10.Favorite cereal? Cheerios
11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing... Thong Flip Flops--his feet are way too big and they look funny
12.Favorite sports team? Alabama of course and the Braves
13.Who will he/she vote for? We don't talk a lot of politics because we are SO polar opposite but I would guess McCain.
14.What is their sign? Taurus the bull
15.What is something you do that he/she wishes you didn't? Eat out...he thinks eating out is a waste of money but I say if you don't do it that much it is ok--geez what else do we have to do in Mobile?
16.How many states has this person lived in?1
17.What is he/she's heritage? Caucasian
18. You bake them a cake for their birthday....I would say yellow cake, chocolate whipped icing.
19.Did he/she play sports in high school? Yes, football and baseball.
20. This person could spend hours.....playing with Kait, watching TV or piddling on the computer.

No comments:
Post a Comment