Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Missing our Daddy..
David landed safely in London about 4 AM our time and traveled about 6 hours to Timbey which is in Wales. He just called and he is having trouble with his cell phone and there is no phone in his apartment (go figure!)...so he is feeling a little down seeing Mommas and babies and us not being with him. I have to admit it stinks on this end too. Kaitlyn is sick with a cold, I have a cough and David said he is getting sick too. So I hope within the next couple of days things will get better...we are all feeling pretty sad right now but hopefully we will get into a routine. Kaitlyn and I are counting down the days...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
THINGS WILL GET BETTER..WE WILL TRY TO EASE THE BURDEN, SO TIME WILL PASS BY QUICKLY...LOVE YA GIGI
Post a Comment