Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Things are getting better...




Things are getting better because we are feeling better! We still miss Daddy terribly and cannot wait for him to come home but we are getting into a routine. Kaitlyn says he is on the plane or "Daddy bye" so she has figured out that he is gone but I tell her everyday that he is coming back. It has been hard because our communication is limited--David's cell phone won't work over there despite all of my trips to Alltel, he can't get his prepaid phone card to work and he is still searching for WiFi at a cafe so he can get the laptop working. All of this has made it extra hard. But...we have SO much help and when I feel overwhelmed I know aide is just a phone call away. The pics above are from ELMO GROWS UP! that we went and saw on Saturday. It was fun but Kait lost interest pretty close to the end but still got a kick out of it. Everyone have a great rest of the week!
Also a very Happy Birthday to cousin Josh--2 on Monday!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you gals are on the mend. Great pictures of the cousins. Hope you get to talk to David real soon. Gran

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the picture of her eating the popcorn. That look on her face is priceless.

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT DAY WITH JOSH AND TATER AT MELMO..YOU WERE SOOO SICK AND YET YOU WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR TATER..WHAT A GREAT MOM AND A LUCKY LITTLE GIRL..PLEASE LEAN ON ME MORE IF NEEDED BABY BECAUSE I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE WITHOUT YOUR MATE..NEVER HESITATE TO CALL ME TO COME OVER OR FOR YOU TWO TO COME HERE..NO EXCUSE TO BE ALONE ...LOVE YOU ...GIGI