
On Friday night we went the children's Christmas get together at the Beardens house for the first time and it was so much fun! Among the festivities--singing carols complete with lyrics, eating pizza and sweets, reading Christmas stories and above all seeing Santa. At first Kaitlyn wanted nothing to do with the "big man" but she warmed up and eventually went and sat in his lap by herself. I must thank my cousin and her husband, they host a very nice shindig annually and we will be there every year to come. I want Kaitlyn to experience the very special traditions I did as a kid and I think we are succeeding in that effort.
3 comments:
Looks like Fun!!! We have those same Princess Pajamas - haha!!! Hope Kait is feeling better!!!!
What a wonderful, sweet tradition. Gran
Great tradition! Our 2 year olds are always surprising us. Glad she warmed up to Santa.
Post a Comment