Monday, December 15, 2008
Still sick
So we have been going on being sick for 2 weeks now. I thought Kait was getting better but then on Friday she started hacking again, not wanting to go to sleep etc. So we are off to the Doctor again today for the 2nd time in 2 weeks. I am SO ready for her to get better. She was on a pretty strong antibiotic for 10 days twice a day and she did well with it the first couple of days and then just was not having it...so we got some down her at best. This time when the pharmacist says, "would you like me to flavor it"-I will say yes. This may be why the infection has crept back in. The nurse said they did want to check her again because she is not getting any better and they may have to do some blood work (why I don't know). So yippee. On a lighter note I made a 3.5 this semester and steadily moving towards my teacher candidacy. After this Spring semester I will have my candidacy and start my post candidacy education courses. I am starting my last full year of school for a while at least...thank God! Anyhoo pray for us that we can get Kait better before Christmas. I think we are all a little tired and I know she is ready to stop sneezing and coughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Keep us posted. Prayers are going up. Gran
Hope she gets to feeling better soon! Congrats on the 3.5!
Post a Comment