Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Disney F-U-N
















We have returned from our trip from Disney and it was wonderful as usual except we didn't have the little girl. We missed her terribly but as we watched many exasperated parents with toddlers we knew we had made the right decision to leave her with Gigi and PaPaw. We got to see everything we wanted to see and more and I got to see an old friend from my WDW College Program days who got us into the parks for free! The lines were non-existent so we really enjoyed that, January is really a perfect time to go because the weather is mild and there in no one there.
On another happy note, Kait is feeling much better, the new antibiotic worked and there is no more runny nose and we go get the ear checked next week but I think it is much better as well. We are very happy to be back home to our girl!
Captions for the pics from the top:
1.) Dave and Mel at EPCOT..you can see the Christmas tree in the background, we were pleased they still had decorations up.
2.)David at the 3D Mickey Philharmagic at the Magic Kingdom
3.)OH MY GOSH..tied eye cheese cake..the bottom layer is red velvet cake, need I say more?
4.) David and I being romantic on Cinderella's Carousel at the Magic Kingdom
5.) I got to be an "extra" in the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular at Disney's Hollywood Studios!
6.) Mr. Potato Head at an adorable new attraction at Hollywood Studios based on the Toy Story movies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we loved the week with our baby!!! We miss her laughter and funny personality every minute of the day, but we have a new found appreciation of the work,time and resposibility of raising a child again. Raising a child is for the young..the desire and love is there, but the body is not...still, we miss her when she is not around...gigi and papaw

Beth said...

Great pics!! And I'm sure Kait had her own fun with Gigi and PaPaw!!!