Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mary Louise

This is a photo of my grandmother Mary Louise in May of 1928 so she was 15 when this shot was taken in Gulfport Mississippi. She and my grandfather, Daddy Frank, were childhood sweethearts. My cousin sent me this picture and she got it from my uncle, his caption stated, "So this is what Frank Murdock saw when he delivered ice to the Wacker family." He saw a person that he would love for the rest of his life! I just think that is so wonderful! I miss both of them everyday and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about them. I just thought I would share an amazing glimpse into my family history.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN..I SEE A RESEMBLENCE OF YOU MEL IN THIS SHOT..THEY WERE LOVERS THEN AND ARE LOVERS IN HEAVEN..WATCH OVER US NANNY AND DADDY FRANK AND KEEP YOUR EVER GROWING FAMILY SAFE AND HEALTHY...GIGI

Beth said...

She's beautiful and what a wonderful example!

Anonymous said...

I loved them like they were mine. I miss them too. Gran