Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

"Pinks"

Kaitlyn is my little "girly-girl." I painted her toe nails the other day and she was SO excited. She calls them pinks. I took the old polish off the other night and she got very upset so I guess she will get a pedi every couple of weeks until the excitement wears off. Above she is showing off her pinks for the camera!

5 comments:

Somer said...

Good luck with the excitement wearing off. My mom painted Savannah's for the first time last Summer and she is still all about having her toenails painted. It is so cute though!

Beth said...

What cute little toes!!! And the pink is great!! Aren't girls fun???

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Gran

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Cute! I'm with Kait - painted toes are fun!
I love the new background! We're going to change ours soon, too.

Anonymous said...

Now she into Gigi's makeup..she loves to play at my vanity and paint her face with everything she can open..Gigi's slip,pearls,makeup,her rainboots, and her tool box...a real Mobile Deb!!