
Well summer is almost here, not officially but as far as the weather is concerned it is. Above are some pictures of Kaitlyn's new whale blow up pool. Our pool is still a bit TOO cool to swim in but we are getting ready and soon Kait will have a new pair of "swim wings." We also got her a new swing set and sand/water table that she is absolutely loving. We did not have anything for her to play with outside so we decided to go ahead and get her some things. We say they are her early birthday presents but we shall see how that pans out! We are ready for summer although I will be taking 2 classes this summer. I hope they are not too time consuming because come Fall I will be in the classroom and Kait will be starting at CUMC. So we are going to cherish and enjoy this summer before the chaos begins!
4 comments:
Oh, the sand/water table. We had one at CUMC. They probably still have it, so Kait will know what to do with that. I hated having that thing in my classroom. What a mess. Outside is where it should be. As I told Shelley to do with her crew, give Kait a paintbrush and let her paint with water. Children love that. She can paint the fence or whatever else she would like. It's fun and no mess. It's always good to have a plan and you guys are ready for summer! YAY! I may break away from work on Friday and come play with you guys at the playground as Kait calls it. Love, Gran
Oooo, that slide looks like fun! I'm sure Kait is enjoying all if her new outside toys!
She is so excited about her new playground...what a lucky baby girl..two Taterlands...gigi
Looks like fun, we have to get KJ a new pool, I got one at the Dollar Store but I guess I am getting what I paid for b/c its not holding up very well!
Post a Comment