Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I am officially a teacher candidate!

Teacher Pictures, Images and Photos
FINALLY! I am in the teacher candidacy program, all the hard work I have put in up until now was to get to this point. From here on out I will just be at the College of Education taking classes or somewhere in a classroom here in Mobile County. I also got a 4.0 this semester and made the Deans List Part Time (which means I was a part time student, whatever!) Anyhoo needless to say I am pretty excited to actually be learning my field...I have 3 semesters left and on May 8, 2010 I will be spreading copious amounts of love worldwide!

5 comments:

Beth said...

CONGRATS, Melanie!!!!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Congratulations! What an accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome student! You will make a great teacher! Congratulations!!!! Gran

Kati said...

That's awesome, you are going to be a great teacher!!

Anonymous said...

It's been a long haul, but now you are truly on your way..I'm still reeling from all the hoops the new teachers have to jump through now...I'm so glad we didn't have as much.. Good luck!!! gigi