Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Summer Semester
As I have said on Facebook and all the other various websites I contribute to, I will be going underground for a while. This semester is truly going to be very work intensive as I am getting into the "nitty gritty" of my degree. There is a lot of computer work, lessons plans, presentations etc. that are going to be worked on and alas my free time on the computer will be limited. So no, I have not dropped off the face of the earth. Hopefully my the end of the summer I will have a bunch of pics to post. Meanwhile check out my Professional Blog by clicking here http://www.krinermedm310summmer09.blogspot.com I will be posting various things on it as a part of my EDM 310 curriculum. So tune in, it may not be quite as exciting as this blog but you might find some things that are informative especially those of you who have school age children or grandchildren. As the saying goes, "I'll see you on the other side."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
GOOD LUCK and see you on the other side!
Post a Comment