Me: (fussing) "You will listen to what I say and you will not walk away from me young lady!"
Kaitlyn: (crying) "I am not a lady!"
I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If you moms just had time to keep journals, although I guess these blogs are your journals. These babies just crack me up with what they say. You know it is sad when you can't correct without them making you laugh. I can honestly say, I am the happiest when I am around them all except when I have to put two in timeout and make Kait sad. What a sweet, sweet child; what a BIG HEART! Love, Gran
2 comments:
If you moms just had time to keep journals, although I guess these blogs are your journals. These babies just crack me up with what they say. You know it is sad when you can't correct without them making you laugh. I can honestly say, I am the happiest when I am around them all except when I have to put two in timeout and make Kait sad. What a sweet, sweet child; what a BIG HEART! Love, Gran
I get that a lot!!! I'lll say the young lady and Brooklyn gets especially upset saying "I not a lady, I Brooklyn"!!!
Too cute!
Post a Comment