
Kaitlyn's 3rd birthday was so much fun with lots of friends and family. She got a waterslide for her birthday and every other holiday coming up! So we blew it up and everyone swam and ate. I especially enjoyed this one since last year I felt like I missed her 2nd birthday because I had emergency surgery. We love her so much and we are so proud of the tender hearted, sweet girl she has become. We become very reflective around her birthday because we could not see the place we are in now at the beginning. Now we are here and it is wonderful. Happy 3rd birthday baby...Daddy and Momma love you so very much.
3 comments:
How sweet is that. The reflective part puts a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. Gran
She is everything you said and more...her heart is huge and her personality is irresistable!!! She is our life for sure...
So glad she had a wonderful birthday!! And while I don't know the whole history - so glad you guys are where you are!!!!
Post a Comment