
I have to have oral surgery on Thursday to extract the three remaining wisdom teeth I have in my head. I had my bottom left extracted about 7 or 8 years ago and it was pretty bad. I am hoping now that I have had a baby which entailed major abdominal surgery that I can come through this unscathed. At this point my bottom tooth is hurting so bad that I am ready for them to put me under now! As you can see by the picture above I have what is called a mesial impaction and it will soon start effecting the tooth in front of it and to top it all off I have cyst on top of it. Also, the tooth has been causing the reoccurring ear aches in my left ear. Yay! So Dr. Larimore has me on hydrocodone right now and like 8 million milligrams of antibiotics to knock out the infection that has taken hold. The pain killers take care of the hurt for a little while and then it is time to take another...so I will be ready when the ordeal is all over with. Please think about me at about 2:15 or 2:30 on Thurs as I will be under the knife.

3 comments:
Ouch!!! Bless your heart! Hurry up Thursday!!!Gran
Hey Mel. I'll be praying for you and the doctor and your surgery.
Hi Mel,
I will be praying for you because tooth problems are bad.
Be brave and all will be well soon.
Love Always,
Dad
Post a Comment