Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Yuck
Well yuck is the only word that I can think of to sum up my oral surgery experience. It has been pretty trying and having a baby on top of it has been equally frustrating. As a parent you do not have time to be down or sick and you also feel guilty because you are pawning your child on family and missing out on their daily lives. Here is a brief summation of my surgery and recovery. Went to the office at 1:45 on Thurs and got prepped for surgery...they waited forever to start. I finally went under and woke up during the surgery and kept trying to grab them as they worked on me and they finally had someone grab my arms. Left the office went home and straight to bed with lots of good drugs. Very swollen, lots of blood, a drug induced fog, and fever. Iced my face down and I am still doing that. Top teeth were a lot less painful then the one bottom one. I have lost about 6 pounds because I did not eat for 4 days straight (this is an upside) Still have no feeling on the left side of my face from my ear to the middle of my chin. A little worrisome but will hopefully go away. So that was my oral surgery story, no fun and I am glad it is over with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad it is over with also. Bless your heart! Call me if you need me. Also, your dad is off on Thursday (tomorrow) if you should need him. Love, Gran
Post a Comment