
Today I celebrated my first official Mother's Day as I was pregnant with Kaitlyn last year. Today started off with David and Kaitlyn giving me tickets to see Shrek the Third next Friday (it will be a date night for David and I) and then Gran and GranNeil came over and we gave her her first Paula Deen cookbook. Next we went and saw Maw Maw (David's Mom) and the Kriner-Evans side of the family. It was very nice and I stuffed myself on Aunt Faye and Aunt Kaye cooking (David's Aunts) We ended up the day at Gigi's (my Mom) and we gave her the Paula Deen DVD's and the Deen Brothers cookbook. Thank God for Ms Paula...we added a little bit more money to her bank account this Mother's Day. Us Mother's belong to a very special club and we are so thankful for the Maw Maws, Gigi's and Grans of this world. We learned how to Mother from these wonderful women and I for one am very grateful.

1 comment:
What a wonderful Mother's Day for you. Mine was very special too. I'll email you. Gran
Post a Comment