

Friday night my friend Christina and I braved the deluge to procure our reserved copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Yes, my guilty pleasure are the Harry Potter books, I and the rest of the 12 and 13 year olds in Mobile stood in line for our yellow arm bracelet to allow us to stand in yet another line to buy our books. As you can see I was number 57 out of about 200 and that was at Barnes and Noble alone. Alas we did not come dressed up but many did and it was fun seeing how people translated the beloved characters. We did however sport our Harry Potter glasses and WE WERE PROUD OF IT! Mom joined us for a while but she succumbed to sleepiness. Christina and I stuck it out and got our books at 12:09am and I am happy to say JK Rowling ended the series splendidly...I am sad to see it end.
1 comment:
Your summary of the hp party was just too cute. PaPaw and I have decided that you should write for a magazine etc. You are so creative when you describe something. Love you, Gigi and PaPaw
Post a Comment