Wednesday, July 25, 2007
One more semester in the bag!
I am done with my summer classes...thank goodness! I took my International Relations final tonight (yes, I know you are going what does this have to with teaching..but as a social sciences teacher I have to have a little bit of every social science and this class is a political science credit so I will be qualified to teach it) well anyway, it was 240 multiple choice and true/false questions! I believe it is the longest exam I have taken in my college career. On question 160 I started getting antsy...I mean the questions were easy you just get sick of reading all hunched over. But it is all over and I am hoping to get a 4.0 this semester. Right now I am just looking forward to a little freedom for a couple weeks! Thanks for all the support and help from Kaitlyn's grandparents for helping us through another semester, just 5 more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good job, Mel! Keep up the good work. Always glad to help with Kaitlyn. Enjoy your time off from school. Looking forward to seeing you walk. Gran
It is our pleasure!So proud of what you are accomplishing! GIGI and Papaw
Yay! What a wonderful feeling! Hang in there! Thanks for visiting us in the hospital!
Post a Comment