Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Cruisin'



Ok here are the pictures I promised of Kaitlyn cruising! So from her year visit to now which is about month she has started crawling and cruising. As you can see she likes to pull up and cruise on the sofa and the hearth (yes grandparents we have bumpers on the hearth). Porkchop can no longer escape unless he goes into his bed (as you can see by the top picture). He is actually very sweet with her... up until now he has been pretty ambivalent but now he lets her touch him and he cuddles next to her. She transports things in her mouth as you can see in the last picture. I mean why not...she puts everything else in her mouth. A quick weight update: we took her to see Dr. Elizabeth on Tuesday because she was feeling a little under the weather (she is feeling much better) and she weighed in at 20 lbs 8 oz....this means we can no longer use one of the car seats because it has a 20 lb weight limit but we still have a little less than 2 lbs left for the other one. Next purchase is a good pair of shoes for Kait's fluffy square feet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn just breezed through crawling and will be walking very soon. Lordy. Can't wait to see her again! What great progress for our precious preemie. Can't wait to put the new pics at home and at the office. Gran

Anonymous said...

Ella also has fluffy feet. Shelley found shoes for Ms. El at Hill's on Azalea. Gran

--Shelley said...

i would recommend squeaker shoes. ella has a wide! foot. I wanted to avoid stride rite due to the price.

congrats on the cruising and the 20# mark. both are milestones.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Due to a hospital stay, I am just now seeing these new entries. It still takes my breath away when I SEE PICS OF MY GRANDDAUGHTER!!! SHE IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL IF I SAY SO MYSELF. I HOPE I PICKED OUT THE PICTUE OF HER IN THE WICKER ROCKER. THAT ONE REALLY CAPTURES HER CUTE EXPRESSION. WE WILL GO SOON FOR HER FIRST REAL SHOES. GIGI