Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Very Disney Christmas!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, we are going to Disney World at Christmas! December 10-15 to be exact. David and I have always been Disney people...we were engaged there and I found out I was pregnant with Kaitlyn while we were there...so we always knew we would expose Kait to Mickey and the gang early. She will be 17 months old by then and we will have 2 sets of grandparents with us (David's Mom and Gigi and PaPaw) so we will have some help. We will be staying in the All-Star Music Resort which we have not stayed at yet but we have stayed in the resorts that are very similiar to it. It should be really nice weather and all of the Christmas decor will be out...we are very excited and we tell Kaitlyn everyday that she is going to see Mickey and her Princesses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!! I don't know what is more wonderful Disney with Kater or a billion dollars??? KAITLYN @ DISNEY DURUNG THE X_MAS SEASON!!!!!!!!!! Gigi

Anonymous said...

I'm a little concerned for Gigi. I'm afraid she is just going to explode! Gran

Anonymous said...

Hello All,
I checked with the legal department
at Disney and found out that viruses are not allowed to make any Princesses sick. This covers has-beens like Snow White so it cover stars like Kaitlyn and the anti virus squad is on the way.
If you need me to do anything call
me
Love to Queen Mel, King David and Princess Katilyn and all at Castle Champlain,
Gran Neil