Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I believe in Auburn and love it.


What an amazing game...I must admit I have been really down on my Auburn Tigers this season...it has been pretty bad. I mean we lost to Mississippi State for goodness sakes. So going into this game yesterday I put on my Auburn gear and told myself I was gonna be positive and stand behind whatever they do. Well it sure paid off in a 20-17 victory over top ranked Florida. It came down to a true Freshman kicking not one but two field goals (thanks Urban Meyer you sneaky loser) and he did it! I had goose bumps all over it was SO great. Anyway sorry Bama fans...but we have not had much to cheer about this season so just give us this one! WAR EAGLE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

war damn eagle!!! gigi

Anonymous said...

He looks like Danny. I'm happy your team won. Sure wish we had played better. Oh, well. Gran