This video clip is living proof Mommy's OCD is cured. Kaitlyn is covered from head to toe in food...I must admit I was a little nervous but when you have a 15 mo old you just can't sweat the small stuff. I love the part where she grabs for the camera...she thinks she is entitled to any gadget--this includes phones, remotes, cameras and calculators. She picks them all up and puts them to her ear and says, "Deeda" which is Kaitlynese for Daddy. Anyway hope you all enjoy.

3 comments:
We loved the video! "me do it" No, Kaitylyn does not like the spoon or any help with eating. That is why my antique high chair is so pretty but oh so not practicle. I'm so glad to be a grandma in 2007 and have smart children who know how to do this blog and video stuff. Yay! Gran
It just does not matter, she is cute at whatever she does! So perfect in every way!! GO KATER!!! gigi
How cute! She's lovin' those peas and carrots!
Post a Comment