Monday, October 29, 2007
We have lift off!
Kaitlyn took her first steps on her own today. It was only one or two but she is getting better and more confident by the hour! We have really been working with her for the last couple of days she has just needed some cajoling to get started. We are so excited and she is too! I will try and get some video of it soon. It is so funny...this walking thing has been such a topic of discussion between us and family members and us and doctors...when will she walk? We really want her to start walking! Now I see her taking her first steps and I want to say, "NO, wait you are growing up too fast!" I guess it is kind of bitter sweet too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! Maybe we can have a playdate next week and I can see her walk. Taylor and I have colds, so we'll wait until we're 100% well.
We just felt like it would be this week. Wow! I do hope that y'all can have a playdate when Robyn and Taylor are cold free. Gran
She is going to be running before you know it and she is really going to wear you out then! I am sick as a dog, I will talk to you before next week.
Love,
MH
Hi All,
Well I see its time to put on your track shoes. If I know anything it is that she will have two speeds, wide open and asleep.
Good luck to both of you.
Love to all,
Gran Neil
Post a Comment